Ordered 3 bags prescription dry cat food on November 11th, today is December 1st, still no product.4 out of 5 calls lead to voice mail.

Voice mail is usually full and you cannot leave a message. The three employees I have managed to get on the phone over the last 2 weeks have been rude, unhelpful, and given me three different answers. Each time I am told something different about the status of my purchase. I will NOT buy from this company again.

I still have no cat food, no tracking number, and as of now I am out $150.00 for the three bags of food, which my cats with dietary needs needed two weeks ago.

I have since purchased more food from other distributors but can get nowhere with this company.BUYER BEWARE.

Had an Experience with Discount Pet Drugs?

Comments

To avoid situations like this, support your local business.

this company is the worst of its kind.I have had horror stories with them, they dont care about you or your pet.

They are theives.call the better business bureau

I agree.Discount Pet Drugs is awful.

They charged me, never sent my order, never returned my calls or emails, and I had to dispute the charge through Am Ex to get my money back.They are hideous to deal with.

I agree.I have had numerous issues with this company.

Thank God my credit card company went after them for the money.They have the worst customer service personnel .