I ordered my product from them on 10/27 and my credit card was charged on 10/29.

I e-mail many times and called many times. No answer. I finally got someone one the phone and they said a confirmation e-mail would go out and my product would be delivered.

It's 12/3 today and still nothing. I dont understand how they can keep their business going. Why wont someone shut them down! Im filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau. I suggest everyone do that. You might see some of your money back.

They lie and steal your money.

They suck, so dont buy from them!!!

Had an Experience with Discount Pet Drugs?

Comments

Lansing, Illinois, United States #716715

I order from them as well a few years ago and had no issues.

I just went looking for their site and discovered it was gone.

I never had a problem. They had great prices and shipped fast. I was just wondering what happened to them when trying to place another order and found this site.

#197405

What a shame.I ordered from them numerous times about a year ago and never had an issue.

They had the best prices & I received the products with in a week.

I only found this info as I was looking to order more and got the auth on the url.Thx for the info.

#194845

Thanks for the info.

#194120

I always received my orders for over 5 years. Sorry to see them go.

#191777

No it really has been shut down.If you try and go to the URL it says that auth is needed.

After they stole my money I did not give up! I contacted my Local news channel, BBB.org, yahoo, etc. I did however get my refund.

Hopefully you were able to get your refund.If not contact yahoo and they can tell you the steps you need to take and also go through you bank and file a "unathorized charge" claim form (this will prob be the fastest way.

#191363

The company should be shut down I too wish I had looked for reviews as I also place an order and have not received it and they took my money but no product. Now an email says the site has been shut down I hope so but I think they are lying